Description & Highlights
2000 Series Stainless Steel Wine & Beverage Center
Your ultimate home bar experience starts with the 2000 Series Stainless Steel Wine & Beverage Center (2224BEVS-00A). Compact in size and technologically-savvy, this cooler makes it easy to please everyone. It offers storage for up to 79 bottles (12-oz.) or 123 cans (12-oz.) as well as 10 bottles of wine. The digital convection cooling system and LowE-coated, argon gas-filled Thermopane glass door ensure the temperature inside remains within 1°F of your settings. This beverage center comes in a contemporary stainless steel and black finish with handsome natural beech wood wine rack fronts.
Ergonomic Control:Simple digital controls are placed on the top face of this beverage cooler.
Even Temperature:LowE-coated and argon gas-filled glass door and a digital convection cooling system maintain the temperature to 1°F of your setting.
Star K Certified:This beverage center has been Star K certified for strict observance of Jewish Sabbath and holiday laws.
- Model: 2224BEVS-01A2000 Series Stainless Steel Wine & Beverage Center
- Brand: ULINELowE-coated, argon gas-filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- 4.9-cubic foot capacityBuilt-in or freestanding installation
- Holds up to 79 bottles (12-oz.) or 123 cans (12-oz.) and 10 wine bottles (750 ml)Black and stainless steel finish
- 2 zinc-coated, slide-out wine racks with solid natural beech woodBlack interior
- 3 adjustable tempered-glass shelvesAdjustable leveling legs
- Digital touchpad controlTemperature Range: 34° - 45°F
- Mechanical passive cooling systemRefrigerant Type: R600a
- Automatic interior incandescent lightingInput Voltage: 120 V / 60 Hz
- Right door swingWeight: 135 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited on Parts & Labor; 5-Year CompressorDimensions: 33.69”H x 23.63”W x 23.44”D
- Height: 33.69"
- Width: 23.63"
- Depth: 23.44"