History of Nelson Sauvin Hops Nelson Sauvin is a relatively new variety to come on the craft beer scene. It is a hop not ...
Description & Highlights
Amber True Brew Ingredient Kit
Have a well-hopped beer in as little as 2 to 4 weeks using the complete Amber True Brew™ Ingredient Kit (K10-1). This kit comes with all the ingredients you need to make this smooth brew, including step-by-step instructions. The pronounced hop and malt flavors make this a smooth and full-bodied choice you'll want to brew all year long.
This ingredient kit includes:
- 3.3 lb of Hopped Amber Malt Extract
- 2 lb of Muntons Light Dry Malt Extract
- 1 oz of UK First Gold Hop Pellets
- 6 g of Muntons Ale Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- Model: K10-1Amber True Brew Ingredient Kit
- Yield: 5 gallonsOG: 1.042-1.044
- Difficulty: easyFG: 1.010-1.012
- Ready time: 2-4 WeeksFinal ABV: 4-4.5%
- Color: amberBitterness: 13 IBU