History of Nelson Sauvin Hops Nelson Sauvin is a relatively new variety to come on the craft beer scene. It is a hop not ...
Description & Highlights
American Wheat BSG Select Ingredient Kit
Have a crisp home-made brew in as little as 2 to 4 weeks using the complete American Wheat BSG Select Ingredient Kit (F12). This kit comes with all the ingredients you need to make this refreshing wheat ale, including step-by-step instructions. With a perfect blend of spicy wheat malt and moderate hops, this is a great brew to enjoy on a warm day or anytime you're wanting a refreshing, clean-finishing beer.
This ingredient kit includes:
- 6.6 lb of Wheat Liquid Malt Extract
- 1 oz of Northern Brewer Hop Pellets for Bittering
- 1 oz of Willammette Hop Pellets for Aroma
- 11.5 g of Fermentis US-05 Ale Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- Model: F12American Wheat BSG Select Ingredient Kit
- Yield: 5 gallonsOG: 1.049
- Difficulty: easyFG: 1.012
- Ready time: 2-4 WeeksFinal ABV: 5%
- Color: gold (4 SRM)Bitterness: 25 IBU