History of Nelson Sauvin Hops Nelson Sauvin is a relatively new variety to come on the craft beer scene. It is a hop not ...
Description & Highlights
Bavarian Hefeweizen BSG Select Ingredient Kit
Have a refreshing German-style wheat beer in as little as 2 to 4 weeks using the complete Bavarian Hefeweizen BSG Select Ingredient Kit (F56). This kit comes with all the ingredients you need to make this smooth brew, including step-by-step instructions. The pronounced wheat and yeast flavors paired with subtle hop bitterness make this beer a refreshing and flavorful choice you'll want to show off to friends and family.
This ingredient kit includes:
- 6.6 lb of Wheat Liquid Malt Extract
- 1 oz of German Hallertau Hop Pellets for Bittering
- 11.5 g of Fermentis WB-06 Wheat Beer Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- Model: F56Bavarian Hefeweizen BSG Select Ingredient Kit
- Yield: 5 gallonsOG: 1.049
- Difficulty: easyFG: 1.012
- Ready time: 2-4 WeeksFinal ABV: 5%
- Color: gold (4 SRM)Bitterness: 8-18 IBU