History of Nelson Sauvin Hops Nelson Sauvin is a relatively new variety to come on the craft beer scene. It is a hop not ...
Description & Highlights
Bavarian Hefeweizen True Brew Ingredient Kit
Have a refreshing German-style wheat beer in as little as 2 to 4 weeks using the complete Bavarian Hefeweizen True Brew™ Ingredient Kit (K56). This kit comes with all the ingredients you need to make this smooth brew, including step-by-step instructions. The pronounced wheat and yeast flavors paired with subtle hop bitterness make this beer a refreshing and flavorful choice you'll want to show off to friends and family.
This ingredient kit includes:
- 6.6 lb of Wheat Liquid Malt Extract
- 1 oz of Liberty Hop Pellets
- 11.5 g of Fermentis WB-06 Wheat Beer Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- Model: K56Bavarian Hefeweizen True Brew Ingredient Kit
- Yield: 5 gallonsOG: 1.045-1.049
- Difficulty: easyFG: 1.008-1.012
- Ready time: 2-4 WeeksFinal ABV: 4.5-5.5%
- Color: strawBitterness: 5 IBU