Photo Credit: Flickr / Chokingsun For most homebrewers, buying your first pump is a significant investment in your brewing system. A ...
Description & Highlights
Canadian Ale True Brew Ingredient Kit
Enjoy a delicious classic brew in as little as 2 to 4 weeks using the complete Canadian Ale True Brew Ingredient Kit (K16). This kit comes with all the ingredients you need, including step-by-step instructions. This beer has a medium body, delicate hop aroma, and a clean and dry taste.
This ingredient kit includes:
- 3.3 lb Light Malt Extract
- 2 lb of Muntons Light Dry Malt Extract
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 6 g of Muntons Ale Yeast
- 1 oz of Willamette Hop Pellets
- 55 Bottle Caps
- Model: K16Canadian Ale True Brew Ingredient Kit
- Yield: 5 gallonsOG: 1.042-1.044
- Difficulty: EasyFG: 1.010-1.012
- Ready time: 2-4 WeeksFinal ABV: 4.0-4.5%
- Color: goldBitterness: 8.6 IBU