History of Nelson Sauvin Hops Nelson Sauvin is a relatively new variety to come on the craft beer scene. It is a hop not ...
Description & Highlights
Cellar Classic Winery Chilean Carmenere
The Cellar Classic Winery Chilean Carmenere 4812 kit lets you create a medium to full bodied red with hints of cherries and strawberries. Notes of dates and chocolate linger on the palette with this delicious wine. GenuWine Winery Crushed Grape Skins provide complexities and offer an authentic wine making experience.
Enhanced flavor profiles:Select grape juice concentrates create exquisite wine in only 6 weeks
GenuWine Winery Crushed Grape Skins:Contribute to the authentic wine making experience and add complex flavors and tannins
Ideal blend of flavors:Quality ingredients are sourced from around the world.
- Model: 4812Cellar Classic Winery Chilean Carmenere
- Brand: BSGGrape skins included? Yes
- Wine type: RedConcentrate included? 18 L
- Oak intensity: 3 (Medium)Yield: 6 gallons
- Body: 4 (Full bodied - medium)Fermentation time: 6 weeks
- Sweetness: 0 (Dry)