Description & Highlights
Clover B7A Energy Star Hot & Cold Water Cooler - Black
From Clover, the B7A Hot & Cold Water Cooler (B7A-BLACK) combines energy efficiency, quality construction and convenience, all in a sleek, slim design that doesn't occupy too much room. Housed in a UV-protected polyethylene cabinet, the B7A provides both hot and cold water (as cold as 36°F, or up to 185°F) on demand. The one-piece cabinet construction eliminates the problem of rust and corrosion in cracks or crevices, and makes for easy removal for cleaning and maintenance. Using the B7A water cooler in your home or at the office will save you money on bottled water, time when boiling water for cooking, reduce the unbelievable amount of plastic waste collecting in landfills, and since it is Energy Star qualified, conserve energy and contain your carbon footprint.
Designed with the user in mind, both spouts are located close to the top of the cabinet rather than towards the middle, eliminating the need to bend too far down to dispense water. Inside, the water level is automatically controlled by a double float valve (activating a secondary safety valve in case of primary valve failure). Other convenient features include a removable drip tray, back-mounted handle for moving the unit, and a large, mid-height bottle opening that makes replacing bottles easier.
Stainless Steel Tanks:Both the hot and cold water tanks are constructed of hygienic stainless steel which is specifically designed to be contaminant-resistant and protect your health
Temperature Adjustment:Controlled by an adjustable thermostat, the cold water temperature can be set from around 35.6°F-53.6°F(2°C~12°C); the hot water temperature is automatically controlled (non-adjustable) to nearly 185°F(85°C)
ENERGY STAR® Rated:This appliance has earned an Energy Star rating, which means it meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the EPA and U.S. Department of Energy
Water Delivery Rate:Measured in Gallons Per Hour (GPH), the cold water averages 0.9 gal of 50°F per hour, whereas the hot water averages about 2 gal of 185°F per hour
- Height: 38.2"
- Width: 12.2"
- Depth: 12.2"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: B7A-BLACKClover B7A Energy Star Hot & Cold Water Cooler
- Brand: CloverAvailable in black (B7A-BLACK) or white (B7A-WHITE)
- Solid black one-piece cabinetEnergy Star qualified appliance
- Delivers hot and cold waterUL-listed
- Adjustable cold water thermostatStainless steel water tank
- Cold water temp range: 35.6°F~53.6°F(2°C~12°C)Water level controlled by double float valve
- Hot water temp reaches nearly 185°F(85°C)Refrigerant type R134a
- Higher-positioned faucetsWeight: 30 lbs
- Removable drip trayPower: (cold) 105 W, (hot) 500W, 220-240V, 50/60 Hz , 100V-127V 50/60Hz
- Rear-mounted handle for transportingDimensions: 38.2" H x 12.2" W x 12.2" D
- Warranty: 1 year limited