Make sure you’re serving the best tasting beer possible by keeping your draft beer system clean! Beer line cleaning kits are designed to ...
Description & Highlights
This EdgeStar full size home kegerator and beer cooler kit allows you to pick and choose the components you need to customize your home kegerator. Easily swap in a Euro tap or an upgraded regulator. This kit makes it easy to get exactly the home kegerator you want at the best price.
- Enjoy frosty draft beer at home stored and served under brewery-recommended conditions.
- Purchase only the components you need with this buying option- no need to purchase multiple regulators or taps unless you want them.
- Excellent value- this home kegerator combines an inexpensive imported refrigerator with commercial-grade, NSF approved beer line components. You save money on the refrigerator without skimping on the important beer line components.
- Easy installation guide included. Whether this is your first home kegerator or your fifth, the installation instructions will walk you through the sometimes-confusing setup with ease.
- Fits most full size and "pony" kegs.
- Integrated casters for easy movement.
- Ships complete with all components needed to tap a keg (not included).
Note: You will need to fill the CO2 tank prior to tapping the keg. Most beer distributors will fill the tank for a nominal fee.
We strongly recommend purchasing a cleaning kit with this kegerator- beer equipment should be cleaned after every keg.
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Model: KC2000KITEasy installation instructions included
- Store up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg.*Modern black-on-black finish
- USA-made, NSF approved commercial beer componentsProtective floor plate for added durability
- Specialized design minimizes common kegerator complaintsConvenient and easy to read pressure gauge
- Easy conversion to a refrigeratorCasters for easy mobility
- Two piece drip tray catches spills to contain drips and messesApproval: UL
- Chrome safety rail creates a sleek contrast against the black top115 Volts / 60 Hertz, 100 Watts, 1.4 Amps
- Reversible doorWeight: 79 pounds
- Temp Range: High 30's to Mid 40'sDimensions: 48 1/2"h (35" w/out tower) x 20"w x 26 1/2"d (32" w/ CO2 tank in back)
- Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts*Does not support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs.
- EdgeStar Draft Beer Dispenser - Black
- Height: 28 1/2"
- Width: 16 1/2"
- Depth: 15 1/2"(with step); 20"(above step)
- Height: 48 1/2"(with tower); 35"(without tower)
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 26 1/2" (32" w/ CO2 tank in back)