Make sure you’re serving the best tasting beer possible by keeping your draft beer system clean! Beer line cleaning kits are designed to ...
Description & Highlights
Edgestar Ultra Low Temp Home Brew Dual Tap Kegerator with Kegs
An excellent value for those that brew their own beer and those that like to get kegs filled at breweries and brewpubs, the Edgestar Ultra Low Temp Home Brew Dual Tap Kegerator with Kegs (KC2000TWINHBKG) gives you the power to serve handcrafted brew on tap in your own home. This full size kegerator comes with commercial-grade components, including a 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (supplied empty), regulator, stainless steel draft tower, faucets, tap handles, standard "D" couplers that will fit most commercial kegs, and beer and gas lines that are USA-made and NSF approved. The kit also comes with two (2) home brew conversion kits that allow you to dispense from the two (2) included empty reconditioned ball lock Cornelius kegs (CK1-CL1) while retaining the ability to dispense from commercial kegs as well.
In addition, this kegerator is UL listed, so you can be assured of your safety using this product. This full size beer refrigerator is capable of holding a standard full size 1/2-barrel keg and is also designed for easy set up, making it perfect for seasoned kegerator pros as well as those who are unfamiliar with home draft beer systems. Ideal for in-home settings, this versatile kegerator can be used in your home bar, kitchen, game room or anywhere else that you like to entertain.
Able to Tap Commercial and Ball-Lock Kegs:This kit includes everything you need to tap a commercial kegs or the included ball-lock kegs
What's Included:Ships complete with all components needed to tap a commercial or Cornelius/ball lock keg: 5 lb. CO2 cylinder, regulator, two (2) standard "D" coupler, two (2) home brew conversion kit, tower, beer line, gas line, drip tray, faucet, tap handle and two (2) empty reconditioned ball lock Cornelius keg (CK1-CL1).
Ultra Low Temperature:EdgeStar full size kegerators are capable of reaching temperatures in the low 30s making them the coldest kegerators out of any on the market
US-Made, NSF Approved Components:All the components are made here in the USA and the tower, faucets, handles and hoses are NSF approved
Integrated Casters:The heavy-duty casters attach easily to allow for easy movement
UL Listed:Approved by the most trusted source for product compliance in the world
We strongly recommend purchasing a cleaning kit with this full size kegerator. Beer equipment should be cleaned after every keg.
Please note: Items ship in multiple packages and will arrive separately.
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Model: KC2000TWINHBKGEdgestar Ultra Low Temp Home Brew Dual Tap Kegerator with Kegs
- Brand: EdgeStarEasy installation instructions
- Temperature: Low 30 - mid 40 degrees FProtective floor plate
- Includes two (2) conversion kits5 lb. brewer-preferred aluminum CO2 cylinder included (supplied empty)
- Includes two (2) empty reconditioned ball lock kegsEasy-to-read pressure gauge
- Holds up to a standard full size 1/2-barrel kegReversible door
- USA-made, NSF approved tower, faucets, handles, and hosesUL approved
- Store and serve beer under brewery-recommended conditionsDoes not support the use of oversized rubber ¼ barrel kegs and beveled wall ¼ barrel kegs
- Easy conversion to a refrigeratorInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Standard sankey "D" couplersPower: 105 W/1.5 A
- Casters for easy mobilityWeight: 81.6 lbs
- Two piece drip trayExternal Dimensions (with draft tower): 48 1/2" H x 20 1/10" W x 24 13/16" D
- Chrome safety railInternal Dimensions: 28 1/2" H x 16 1/2" W x 20" D
- Warranty: 1 year parts; 90 days labor
Internal Dimensions:28" H x 16 3/4" W x 15 1/2" D
External Dimensions (with draft tower):48 1/2" H x 20 1/10" W x 24 13/16" D