Description & Highlights
The Ice-O-Matic EF250A38S self-contained, air-cooled ice machine produces flake ice, which consists of small, hard bits of ice. Flake ice cools more quickly than other forms of ice and has a low production cost, making it a great choice for many businesses. The flake ice molds to any shape for convenient use in displays and salad bars, and the compact size of this unit is perfect for use in smaller applications, such as in bakeries, ice cream parlors, small cafes, and health care facilities. It delivers a steady flow of ice for fast recovery of ice supply.
An ample 213 lbs bin within an ultra-low profile (41 inches tall) allows this to be used in almost any kitchen. Also, its filter free air means you won't have to move things around to be able to change the filter. The EF250A32S is constructed with a brass evaporator and rugged stainless steel transport system enclosed in a polyurethane insulation, meaning it's built to last.
Installation note: Allow 6" minimum space at left side and back for ventilation and utility connections.
- Model: EF250A38SCondenser Type: Air-Cooled
- Cube Type: Flake IceScotsman Commercial Ice Maker - 400 Pounds per Day
- No filter to cleanAir-cooled machines are affordable, easy to install and ideal for water conservation
- Ultra-low profile designLift and slide door allows easy access to ice bin
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensingStores 213 lbs of flake ice
- Constructed with a brass evaporator and rugged stainless steel transport system enclosed in polyurethane insulationElectrical: 115V / 60Hz / 1ph
- Air intake only on one sideWeight: 265 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years; 5 years parts on evaporator and compressor; 7 years parts & labor on evaporator when you purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter systemDimensions: 38" W x 28" D x 41" H
- Manufacturer: Ice-O-Matic
- Height: 41"
- Width: 38"
- Depth: 28"