American Sankey Wing-Handle Coupler - D System Model:FT86P
- Keg Valve System: S
- Handle Color: White
- Handle Type: Wing Handle
- Gas Port: 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port: 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
Guaranteed Same Day Shipping (details)
The "D" System Coupler with plastic wing handles is incredibly easy to use and compatible with 99 percent of the beers brewed in the United States & Canada
This "D" System Wing Handle Keg Coupler (model: FT86P) is compatible with all kegs using the "D" system keg valves. "D" system is the most common system available in the US, also known as American Sankey, and is used by all the major breweries, including: Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries. To connect this coupler to the keg, simply apply pressure and twist the black wing handle clockwise 1/2 of a turn—anyone can do it.
- Wing-handle design permits "one-motion" tapping
- 55-psi pressure relief valve protects against accidental over-pressurization
- Built-in pressure line shut-off prevents loss of gas when the keg is untapped
- Probe washer assures that beer and gas cannot be mixed, thereby eliminating one common cause of foamy beer
- Unlike the brass wing-handle version, the FT90P uses a plastic wing handle design which makes it lighter weight, more durable, and easier to grip
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Specifications & Manuals