"S" Coupler with Plastic Wing-Handle - Fits European Sankey Keg Valves Model:FT90P
Ground / Parcel - Usually Ships Same Business Day (details)
Description & HighlightsBe the first to Write a Review
The "S" Coupler with plastic wing handles offers the easiest keg-tapping mechanism, plus the low profile design fits the tight spaces that lever-handle couplers cannot.
The Wing Handle Sankey Keg Coupler is compatible with all European brand kegs that utilize the "S" system keg valve (e.g. Heineken, Becks, Amstel Light, and Pilsner Urquell). To connect the coupler to the keg, simply apply pressure and twist the wing handle clockwise 1/2 of a turn—it's simple.
- Wing-handle design permits "one-motion" tapping
- Built-in safety protects against accidental over-pressurization
- Probe has a ball check valve to prevent back flow of beer when barrel is untapped
- Probe washer assures that beer and gas cannot be mixed, thereby eliminating one common cause of foamy beer
- Automatic pressure shut-off prevents loss of gas when barrel is untapped
- Unlike the brass wing-handle version, the FT90P uses a plastic wing handle design which makes it lighter weight, more durable, and easier to grip
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Specifications & Manuals
- Keg Valve System: S
- Handle Color: White
- Handle Type: Wing Handle
- Gas Port: 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port: 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)