Description & Highlights
Grand Cru Cabernet Sauvignon 10 Lt
The Grand Cru Cabernet Sauvignon 10 Lt 4354 offers a bold, rich flavor profile. Full-bodied and dark red in color, this wine offers an oak front with a delicious back that pairs well with finely crusted steaks and savory appetizers.
Old World character:Gains in stature with further aging, but delicious shortly after bottling.
Ideal blend of flavors:Quality ingredients are sourced from around the world.
Versatile blend:Complements a variety of foods and events.
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: 4354Grand Cru Cabernet Sauvignon 10 Lt
- Brand: BSGGrape skins included? No
- Wine type: RedConcentrate included? 10 L
- Oak intensity: 3Yeild: 6 gallons
- Body: 4Fermentation time: 4 weeks
- Sweetness: 0