History of Nelson Sauvin Hops Nelson Sauvin is a relatively new variety to come on the craft beer scene. It is a hop not ...
Description & Highlights
Grand Cru International Australian Cabernet Sauvignon
The Grand Cru International Australian Cabernet Sauvignon 4766 kit produces an aroma of black currants, cherry, and oak. The addition of our GenuWine Winery Dried Grape Skins creates a deep red wine with hints of coffee and vanilla with subtle toasted notes.
Enhanced flavor profiles:Select grape juice concentrates create exquisite wine in only 5 weeks
Ideal blend of flavors:Quality ingredients are sourced from around the world.
Customize your red wine:Select red wine kits feature 125g package of our proprietary GenuWine Winery Dried Grape Skins
Customize your white wine:Select white wine kits feature Süss Reserve PackTM for an off dry wine (or omit the pack if you prefer a drier wine).
- Model: 4766Grand Cru International Australian Cabernet Sauvignon
- Brand: BSGGrape skins included? Yes
- Wine type: RedConcentrate included? 12 L
- Oak intensity: 3Süss Reserve Pack included? No
- Body: 4Yield: 6 gallons
- Sweetness: 0Fermentation time: 5 weeks