History of Nelson Sauvin Hops Nelson Sauvin is a relatively new variety to come on the craft beer scene. It is a hop not ...
Description & Highlights
Grand Cru International California Syrah
The Grand Cru International California Syrah 4768 ingredient kit lets you enjoy a full bodied red with notes of spice, fruit, and pepper. Its balanced tannins and smooth finish are created with the help of our included GenuWine Winery Dried Grape Skins with American and French Oak.
Enhanced flavor profiles:Select grape juice concentrates create exquisite wine in only 5 weeks
Ideal blend of flavors:Quality ingredients are sourced from around the world.
Customize your red wine:Select red wine kits feature 125g package of our proprietary GenuWine Winery Dried Grape Skins
Customize your white wine:Select white wine kits feature Süss Reserve PackTM for an off dry wine (or omit the pack if you prefer a drier wine).
- Model: 4768Grand Cru International California Syrah
- Brand: BSGGrape skins included? Yes
- Wine type: RedConcentrate included? 12 L
- Oak intensity: 3 (Medium)Süss Reserve Pack included? No
- Body: 4 (Full bodied - medium)Yield: 6 gallons
- Sweetness: 0 (Dry)Fermentation time: 5 weeks