There is a lot of debate about whether sour beers are or will be the next big trend in craft beer. Like a lot ...
Hurry, sale ends Friday!
List Price: $100.00
Save: $24.00 (24% Off)
Extra 5% Off!
+ FREE Shipping
Description & Highlights
Grand Cru Petite Sirah 10 Lt
Grand Cru Petite Sirah 10 Lt 4368 ingredient kit produces a dark red wine with hints of plum. It's high tannins let it age with grace. Perfect for red meats and savory dishes or with your favorite dark chocolates.
Old World character:Gains in stature with further aging, but delicious shortly after bottling.
Ideal blend of flavors:Quality ingredients are sourced from around the world.
Versatile blend:Complements a variety of foods and events.
- Model: 4368Grand Cru Petite Sirah 10 Lt
- Brand: BSGGrape skins included? No
- Wine type: RedConcentrate included? 10 L
- Oak intensity: 3 (Full bodied - medium)Yield: 6 gallons
- Body: 3 (Full bodied - medium)Fermentation time: 4 weeks
- Sweetness: 0 (Dry)