There is a lot of debate about whether sour beers are or will be the next big trend in craft beer. Like a lot ...
Hurry, sale ends Monday!
List Price: $100.00
Save: $24.00 (24% Off)
Extra 5% Off!
+ FREE Shipping
Description & Highlights
Grand Cru Sangiovese Merlot
The Grand Cru Sangiovese Merlot4358 offers a bold, yet crisp taste, full of smooth flavor. Enjoy hints of black pepper and dark fruits. It's a great wine to pair with beef or Italian dishes.
Old World character:Gains in stature with further aging, but delicious shortly after bottling.
Ideal blend of flavors:Quality ingredients are sourced from around the world.
Versatile blend:Complements a variety of foods and events.
- Model: 4358Grand Cru Sangiovese Merlot
- Brand: BSGGrape skins included? No
- Wine type: RedConcentrate included? 10 L
- Oak intensity: 2Yeild: 6 gallons
- Body: 3Fermentation time: 4 weeks
- Sweetness: 0