The Living Direct Network
- Great for recipes calling for large proportions of specialty malts, wheat malts, or adjuncts that have little or no enzymatic power
- Light-colored base malt blend of American 6-Row barley varieties with higher protein content and enzymatic power
- Used to match historical beer styles from settings where 2-row barley was not widely available
- Base malt blend of American 2-Row barley varieties
- Neutral characteristics make it extremely versatile
- Widely used by American craft breweries
- Kilned lager-style malt made from quality, two-row German spring barley
- Robust malt characteristics with full body, amber color, and smooth mouthfeel
- Used in Munich-style lagers, various bock styles, and German festival beers like Märzenbier, Festbier, and Oktoberfest
- 1 ounce of Northern Brewer Hop Pellets
- German-import hops with an average alpha of 7.0 to 9.0%
- Mild, clean flavor that suits all types of beer while a high level of oil provides distinctive dryness
Learn About Homebrew Supplies
Most Watched Videos
Have a Question? Call 1-866-950-8710
We Give You More
Get free standard shipping on thousands of designated products across our site. Some items, like very large and heavy products, do not qualify at this time.
30 Day Returns
Just give us a call to return your item. Most items can be returned up to 30 days from the purchase date. For specific details please read our return policy.
17 Years of Service
We have been providing excellent customer service since 1999, from 24x7 phone support, a world-class website and learning center, and faster home delivery.
Helpful Product Experts
Talk or chat with one of our friendly Austin, TX experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs. Average call wait time is less than 1 minute.
We are competitively priced everyday but if you do find a better deal at another authorized dealer let us know. For more details, see price match policy.