There is a lot of debate about whether sour beers are or will be the next big trend in craft beer. Like a lot ...
Description & Highlights
Maestro Beer Equipment Kit with Brew Pot
The Maestro Beer Equipment Kit with Brew Pot (K3BPKIT) includes all of the necessary equipment to get you started on brew day. Start with the extremely durable 24 gauge stainless steel brew pot for the mash and boil – up to 5 gallons. Then use the automatic pump-action siphon for seamless and easy transfers. With a 6.5 gallon fermenting bucket and 6.5 gallon bottling bucket, this kit has you covered from the brew all the way to when it comes time to keg or bottle your beer. All you need to get started are your ingredients.
20 Quart Stainless Steel Brew Pot with Lid:Plenty of room for brewing 5 gallon batches, and with a super durable 24 gauge stainless steel construction
6.5 Gallon Fermenting Bucket with Lid:Large enough to securely hold a large batch of your favorite home brew during the ever important primary fermentation stage
6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket with Spigot:Great for secondary fermentation and clarification – then bottle directly from the bucket
Automatic Pump-Style Siphon & 5-Foot Tubing:Transferring beer has never been easier with the automated siphon that puts gravity on your side and also helps prevent oxidation
Triple Scale Hydrometer:Take accurate gravity readings before and after fermentation to measure alcohol content
Double Lever Capper:Make capping your bottles quick and easy
- 20 quart, 24 gauge stainless steel brew pot with lid3/8" dual function bottle filler
- 6.5 gallon fermenting bucket with lidTriple scale hydrometer
- Adhesive thermometer for fermenting bucketBeer bottle brush
- 3-piece airlock for fermenting bucketDouble lever capper
- 6.5 gallon bottling bucket with spigot8-oz. tub of B-Brite™ cleanser
- Automatic pump-style siphon with 5' tubingTrue Brew™ brewing handbook