You’re cranking along, a constant flow of golden, sweet smelling liquid swirling into the kettle. Things are good. You take a sip ...
Description & Highlights
Maestro Beer Equipment Kit with
Perfect for the aspiring home brewer, the Maestro Beer Equipment Kit (K3) comes packed with quality equipment to get you started on your beer brewing adventures. The kit includes an automatic pump-action siphon with 5 feet of tubing, making for much easier transfers and bottling of beer, reducing the amount of effort on your part as well as room for error. From fermentation to bottling, this kit has you covered. All you need is an ingredient kit, brew pot and the desire to make great beer.
6.5 Gallon Fermenting Bucket with Lid:Large enough to securely hold a large batch of your favorite home brew during the primary fermentation stage
6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket with Spigot:Great for secondary fermentation and clarification – then bottle directly from the bucket
Automatic Pump-Style Siphon & 5-Foot Tubing:Transferring beer has never been easier with the automated siphon that puts gravity on your side and also helps prevent oxidation
Triple Scale Hydrometer:Take accurate gravity readings before and after fermentation to measure alcohol content
Double Lever Capper:Make capping your bottles quick and easy
- 6.5 gallon fermenting bucket with lidTriple scale hydrometer
- Adhesive thermometer for fermenting bucketBeer bottle brush
- 3-piece airlock for fermenting bucketDouble lever capper
- 6.5 gallon bottling bucket with spigot8-oz. tub of B-Brite™ cleanser
- Automatic pump-style siphon with 5' tubingTrue Brew™ brewing handbook
- 3/8" dual function bottle filler