Description & Highlights
Commercial Kegerator for Freestanding or Built-In Usage
This Marvel 61HK Kegerator Beer Dispenser can be built in to cabinetry with zero clearance and includes all the draft parts you will need to draw a perfect draft beer. It comes with a draft tower, hoses, CO2 tank, regulator, aluminum drip tray, and US Sankey coupler. The Marvel 61HK beer cooler can plug into any standard indoor household plug. The 61 HK is offered in the following styles: black cabinet with black frame door (61HK-BB-F), white cabinet with white frame door (61HK-WW-F).
NOTE: Image shows the model with a black cabinet and Stainless Steel door (61HK-BS-F).
Here's What's Included:Ships complete with all components needed to tap one keg: CO2 tank, regulator, coupler, beer line, air line, tap, tower, drip tray, faucet, and faucet handle (keg not included)
Built-In:This kegerator can be built into cabinetry with zero clearance to align flushed against
Standard Voltage:It can be plugged into any standard household plug, so you can put it anywhere in your house
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Model: 61HKTemperature Range: 33 - 52 degrees F
- Automatic defrostField reversible door
- Builds into standard cabinetry without added clearanceLeveling legs
- Includes draft arm, hoses, CO2 tank, regulator, and drip trayCapacity: 1/2 keg or 1/4 keg
- Optional casters let you roll it anywhereShipping weight: 140 pounds
- May be built-in, free-standing or rolled on optional castersDimensions: 34"h (not including legs or tap) x 23 7/8"w x 24 3/8"d
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. Five years on compressor and sealed systemTower Dimensions: 15 1/4"h x 3"d
- Height: 34" (not including legs or tap)
- Width: 23 7/8"
- Depth: 24 3/8"