641 - Micromatic Premium Series Primary Single Gauge CO2 Regulator
Micromatic Premium Series Primary Single Gauge CO2 Regulator
Regulate CO2 for your draft beer system using the Micromatic Premium Series Primary Single Gauge CO2 Regulator (641). The easy-to-read gauge tells you exactly how much pressure is being provided to your keg. Making adjustments is as easy as can be using the integrated dial knob. For your safety, this regulator has a pressure relief valve that will release at 55-65 PSI.
- Model: 641
- Brand: Micromatic
- Forged brass body & chrome plated finish
- Integrated sintered bronze mesh inlet filter
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Built in CO2 resistant, long lasting Nylon inlet seal
- Micromatic Premium Series Primary Single Gauge CO2 Regulator
- Easy-to-use dial knob
- Output pressure gauge: 0-60 PSI
- Outlet barb: 3/8" O.D. (to fit 5/16" I.D. gas hose)
- Safety release valve: 55-65 PSI
- 1 gauge/ 1 pressure/ 1 keg
Guaranteed Same Day ShippingThis item ships Ground or USPS. Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 7 business days once the product leaves the warehouse. We will email you tracking information once the product leaves our warehouse. Ground or USPS deliveries do not require a signature and may be left at the ship to location. All deliveries can occur Monday through Saturday depending on your local delivery carrier. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
Ground or USPS deliveries do not include a guaranteed delivery date. Should you require a specific delivery date or expedited shipping please add the item to the shopping cart and view the shipping options drop down box. If the product is eligible for expedited shipping the shipping options and pricing will be listed. Please contact our customer service department with any questions related to shipping. (800) 297-6076, M-F, 8am to 5pm CST.