History of Nelson Sauvin Hops Nelson Sauvin is a relatively new variety to come on the craft beer scene. It is a hop not ...
Description & Highlights
MoreBeer - Columbus IPA Extract Kit
Pop open a cold one with the added delight of your own labor right in the bottle. The MoreBeer Columbus IPA Extract Kit (KIT162) will have you well on your way to brewing 5 delicious gallons of your own beer. This kit leads you through step by step to prepare, brew, and bottle your own beer to be enjoyed by you and yours. It’s an IPA that features the high-oil content Columbus hop in the finish to soften the bitterness. Though drinkable right away, after one to two months of aging the flavors becomes more complex as the alcohol mellows. This beer has an estimated 6% alcohol content. Recipe kits do not include hop bag, grain bag(s) or yeast. Recommended yeast is the Yeast Starter Kit (1000 ml), Wyeast (American) - 1056, Wyeast (Pacman Yeast) - 1764, or Dry Yeast - Safale US-05 (11.5 g)
Easy:Just follow the step-by-step instructions, this kit will have you well on your way to brewing 5 gallons of your own beer.
Delicious:IPA that features the high-oil content Columbus hop in the finish to soften the bitterness.
- Model: KIT162MoreBeer - Columbus IPA Extract Kit
- Brand: MoreBeerRecipe kits DO NOT include grain bag or yeast
- Makes 5 gallonsRecommended yeast: Yeast Starter Kit (1000 ml); Wyeast (American) - 1056; Wyeast (Pacman Yeast) - 1764; Dry Yeast - Safale US-05 (11.5 g)
- IPA that features the high-oil content Columbus hop in the finish to soften the bitternessSuggested fermentation temperature: 68°F
- Includes MoreBeer - Columbus IPA XKIT (XKIT162)Estimated Original Gravity: 1.058-62
- Includes MoreBeer 9 LB Ultralight Malt Extract Bag (ME10G)Estimated SRM: 10
- All-malt product; No rice or corn usedEstimated IBU’s: 63-66
- Step-by-step brewing instructionsEstimated Alcohol Percentage: 6%