In all-grain brewing, there are a lot more factors in the brewers control. Many of these factors can make a significant difference in ...
Description & Highlights
MoreBeer - Light Ale Extract Kit
Pop open a cold one with the added delight of your own labor right in the bottle. The MoreBeer - Light Ale Extract Kit (KIT105) will have you well on your way to brewing 5 delicious gallons of your own beer. This kit leads you through step by step to prepare, brew, and bottle your own light ale to be enjoyed by you and yours. Perfect for those familiar with easy-drinking American beers, this ale is low in bitterness with a light amber color. Recipe kits do not include hop bag, grain bag(s) or yeast. Recommended yeast is the Yeast Starter Kit (1000 ml) and Wyeast (American) - 1056; Dry Yeast - Safale US-05 (11.5 g).
Easy:Just follow the step-by-step instructions, this kit will have you well on your way to brewing 5 gallons of your own beer.
Delicious:Perfect for those familiar with easy-drinking American beers, this kit brews a light ale that is low in bitterness with an estimated 3.8% alcohol content.
- Model: KIT105MoreBeer - Light Ale Extract Kit
- Brand: MoreBeerRecipe kits DO NOT include hop bag, grain bag(s), or yeast
- Makes 5 gallonsRecommended yeast: Yeast Starter Kit (1000 ml); Wyeast (American) - 1056; Dry Yeast - Safale US-05 (11.5 g)
- Good transition beer for those used to easy-drinking American stylesSuggested fermentation temperature: 68°F
- All-malt product; No rice or corn usedEstimated Original Gravity: 1.038-42
- Includes 6 LB Ultralight Malt Extract BagEstimated SRM: 7.3
- Includes Light Ale Flavor PackEstimated IBU’s: 12-16
- Step-by-step brewing instructionsEstimated Alcohol Percentage: 3.8%