There is a lot of debate about whether sour beers are or will be the next big trend in craft beer. Like a lot ...
Description & Highlights
National Chemicals Craft Meister Oxygen Brewery Wash - 3 lb.
Keep your brewing equipment spick and span with the National Chemicals Craft Meister Oxygen Brewery Wash (32042). No tough scrubbing necessary, this brewery wash eliminates calcium carbonate with very little work from you. It also has the capability to remove bottle labels in no time at all. Perfect for all brewing equipment, this cleaner sanitizes fermentors, fittings, tubing, corny kegs, bottles and brew kettles without leaving a chalky buildup.
Easy-to-Use Cleaner:This quick and easy sanitation formula dissolves in both cold and hot water and doesn't leave a chalky buildup
Fast-Acting Formula:No need to spend your precious time soaking and scrubbing your equipment, this quick-dissolve cleaner does the work for you
Beer Brewing Equipment:Safe for use on glass, plastic and stainless steel, this cleaner is specifically designed for use on all brewing equipment including brew kettles, corny kegs, fermentors, fittings, tubing and bottles
- Model: 32042National Chemicals Craft Meister Oxygen Brewery Wash
- Brand: National ChemicalsDissolves in hot & cold water
- Fast-actingRemoves labels from bottles
- Reduces calcium carbonate & oxalate residuesNo chalky build-up
- Cleans all beer brewing componentsNot for use on aluminum
- For use on glass, plastic & stainless steel3 lb. tub