Description & Highlights
Primary Double Gauge Nitrogen Beer Regulator w/ Duck Bill Valve
Enjoy a crisp and steady pour with the Primary Double Gauge Nitrogen Beer Regulator w/ Duck Bill Valve (742HPN) and its high Nitrogen volumetric flow. It even connects directly to the gas line for your convenience. To keep vent any excess pressure, this regulator features a built-in, non-adjustable relief valve. It’s made to last with reliable and safe use in the USA.
Reliable:This gauge regulator provides high Nitrogen volumetric flow for an even and steady flow.
Easy:For your convenience it connects directly to the gas line.
Safe:With a built-in, non-adjustable relief valve, this regulator is made for your safety in the USA.
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: 742HPNPrimary Double Gauge Nitrogen Beer Regulator w/ Duck Bill Valve
- Brand: TapriteLeft-handed threads on high-pressure ports to prevent use as low-pressure ports
- High Nitrogen volumetric flow provides continuity in dispensingFor use in dispensing beer or wine
- Connects directly to gas sourceShut off with duck bill valve
- 60lb and 3000lb gaugesUL approved per UL252 class IV rating for Nitrogen
- Polycarbonate bonnet will not chip, break or fadeRecommended Operating Pressure: ? gauge range
- Built-in, non-adjustable relief valveOutlet Barb Size: 5/16"
- Warranty: 1 YearMade in the USA