RCK-LC-S - Door Kegerator Conversion Kit - Single Keg
SALE: 20% OFF -$42.50
SALE: Additional 5% Off -$8.50
UPS / Fedex Shipping
Door Kegerator Conversion Kit - Single Keg
The process is made simple with the help of this kegerator conversion kit (model: RCK-LC-S). Designed for through-door faucet installations, the RCK-LC-S kegerator conversion kit ships complete with all the necessary hardware and tools for a refrigerator conversion.
- Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad-ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0-60 and 0-3000 PSI gauges, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff.
- 4’ of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps.
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler that features a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports.
- 5’ long super vinyl beer hose assembly. This brewery approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals. Pre-assembled with hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler.
- 4" long PVC door spacer that allows secure shank installation without crushing the refrigerator door insulation.
- 4 1/2" long nipple shank assembly. The one-piece construction prevents leaks, and the barbed fitting allows easy connection of the beer line assembly. Includes shank, forged brass locknut, plastic flange, coupling nut, sleeve, and snap ring.
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a Teflon lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar.
- High gloss black plastic faucet knob.
- Durable 6" x 4" stainless steel drip tray with 2" tall backsplash and no drain (no hassle with hoses and bottles). The backsplash has keyhole shaped mounting holes that allow easy removal for cleaning.
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank.
- Patented SmartStrip Beer Volume and Temperature Monitor for accurate reading of beer keg remaining contents & temperature using thermometric technology.
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation.
- Note: CO2 tank sold separately.
Enjoy real draft beer and save money by building your own kegerator—order this conversion kit today!
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Currently Backordered and Expected to Ship by Early JuneThis item ships UPS or FedEx ground. Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 5 business days once the product leaves the warehouse. We will email you tracking information once the product leaves our warehouse. UPS or FedEx ground deliveries do not require a signature and may be left at the ship to location. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
UPS or FedEx ground deliveries do not include a guaranteed delivery date. Should you require a specific delivery date or expedited shipping please add the item to the shopping cart and view the shipping options drop down box. If the product is eligible for expedited shipping the shipping options and pricing will be listed. Please contact our customer service department with any questions related to shipping. (800) 297-6076, M-F, 8am to 5pm CST.