RCK-LC-ST-2 - Kegerator Tower Conversion Kit for Dual Keg Configuration
SALE: 20% OFF -$67.50
SALE: Additional 5% Off -$13.50
UPS / Fedex Shipping
Kegerator Tower Conversion Kit for Dual Keg Configuration
This Dual Keg Tower Conversion Kit (model: RCK-LC-ST-2) makes it easy to build a killer kegerator. A double tap allows you to store and dispense your two favorite kegs.Kit includes:
- Dual gauge CO2 regulator with dual outlets that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad-ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0-60 and 0-3000 PSI gauges, with 3/8" O.D. outlet barbs with shutoffs.
- Two lengths of 4’ of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps.
- Two (2) American Sankey "D" system keg couplers that feature a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports
- NSF approved dual faucet polished stainless steel column tower. Preassembled 5' long brewery approved beer hose, that is unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals, and a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler.
- Two premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucets. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a Teflon lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar.
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank.
- Patented SmartStrip Beer Volume and Temperature Monitor for accurate reading of beer keg remaining contents & temperature using thermometric technology.
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation.
- Note: CO2 tank sold separately.
Save money by building your own kegerator—purcase this dual tap conversion kit today!
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Currently Backordered and Expected to Ship by Early JuneThis item ships UPS or FedEx ground. Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 5 business days once the product leaves the warehouse. We will email you tracking information once the product leaves our warehouse. UPS or FedEx ground deliveries do not require a signature and may be left at the ship to location. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
UPS or FedEx ground deliveries do not include a guaranteed delivery date. Should you require a specific delivery date or expedited shipping please add the item to the shopping cart and view the shipping options drop down box. If the product is eligible for expedited shipping the shipping options and pricing will be listed. Please contact our customer service department with any questions related to shipping. (800) 297-6076, M-F, 8am to 5pm CST.