Description & Highlights
Summit Professional Kegerator with Stainless Steel for Freestanding or Built-In Use
The Summit SBC490BISSTB kegerator & draft beer dispenser is constructed to meet commercial quality standards. Whether intended for home or professional use, the Summit SBC490BISSTB is certain to withstand rigorous use. Equipped with a fine stainless steel door and the immensely-popular stainless towel bar handle, the SBC490BISSTB looks fantastic in a modern decor. And with finished sides and top, the Summit 490 Series is equally suited for built-in or freestanding applications. The Summit SBC490BISSTB beer cooler is full-sized and can readily accommodate standard 1/2, 1/4 or pony (mini) beer kegs.
Summit professional kegerators are the perfect solution for those who want to integrate a draft beer system into standard height cabinetry. The SBC490BISSTB's draft tower can be mounted directly to your counter top and the kegerator includes a fan to cool the compressor for built-in applications. Also included are shelves to convert the unit to a refrigerator complete with an auto-defrost feature.
Here's What's Included:Ships complete with all components needed to tap one keg: CO2 tank, regulator, beer line, air line, tap, tower, cleaning kit, faucet, and faucet handle (keg not included)
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Height: 34 1/2"
- Width: 23 3/4"
- Depth: 24 1/2"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: SBC490BISSTAccepts 1/2, 1/4, or mini kegs.
- Color: Stainless SteelWrapped stainless steel door and towel bar handle
- U.L. Listed for freestanding or built-in useAutomatic defrost
- Black leather-like topWeight: 150 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor/5 years on compressorDimensions: 34 1/2"h x 23 3/4"w x 24 1/2"d
- Summit Beer Dispenser / Kegerator - Stainless Steel