Make sure you’re serving the best tasting beer possible by keeping your draft beer system clean! Beer line cleaning kits are designed to ...
Description & Highlights
Summit Built-In Kegerator - Stainless Steel
Dispense your favorite beers using the Summit Professional Dual Tap Built-In Kegerator (SBC490BISSHV). This professional-grade stainless steel kegerator is built to withstand the rigorous use typical of commercial settings and features an enhanced cooling system designed to keep the unit cold despite venue conditions.
Built-In or Freestanding Capable:Designed for built-in application, this kegerator is perfect for placement under the counter, but the fully finished black cabinet allows for freestanding use as well
Stainless Steel Door:Adding both durability and sleekness, this kegerator has a stainless steel door and handle
Full Size:Dispense half size, quarter or smaller sized barrel kegs using this full size draft system
Adjustable Shelving:Two (2) adjustable wire shelves are available for use if you'd like to convert your kegerator to a refrigerator when not dispensing beer
Guard Rail & Casters Included:A convenient silver top guard rail and mobility casters are included in case you plan to use the unit as a freestanding kegerator
Components Included:This kegerator arrives with a complete tap system, including a 5 lb. CO2 tank, regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware & cleaning kit
- Model: SBC490BISSHVSummit Professional Built-In Kegerator
- Brand: SummitStainless steel door & handle
- All draft components includedCO2 tank included
- Built-in or freestanding applicationTwo (2) wire shelves
- Accommodates half, quarter or mini kegsFour (4) casters included
- Single tap100% CFC free
- Automatic defrostInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Adjustable thermostatCapacity: 6.4 cu. ft.
- Top guard railWeight: 152 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor, 5 years compressorDimensions: 34.5" H x 23.63" W x 24.88" D
- Height: 34.5"
- Width: 23.63"
- Depth: 24.88"