Make sure you’re serving the best tasting beer possible by keeping your draft beer system clean! Beer line cleaning kits are designed to ...
Description & Highlights
Summit Freestanding Kegerator - Black
The Summit Freestanding Kegerator (SBC500B7) comes in a jet black finish and is built to accommodate quarter barrel ("pony") or full size (half barrel) kegs. This model ships complete with a CO2 tank, regulator, U.S. American Sankey tap (keg coupler), draft tower, drip tray, wire shelves (for use as a refrigerator) and chrome top rail. Keep your beer at the ideal temperature and dispense it without any messes.
This kegerator comes with heavy duty casters that make it easy to take and serve your beer everywhere: bar, home, by the pool or patio. Serving beer has never been easier. The textured tabletop includes an attractive safety rail for mugs or glasses. The refrigerated interior holds either a standard full-size keg (half barrel/15.5 gallons) or a quarter keg and has an adjustable temperature control to keep beer exactly at your taste preference. Enjoy beer straight from the tap and for a fraction of the cost of bottles or cans with this quality draft beer dispenser.
Included:Ships complete with all components needed to tap one keg: CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
Flush back:With a flat back design, this kegerator is easy to clean and can be kept flush against a wall
Convertible Design:The kegerator can be transformed and used as a refrigerator
- Model: SBC500B7Summit Freestanding Kegerator
- Brand: SummitCommercially approved
- Sankey American tap100% CFC free
- Fits half, quarter and mini kegsIncludes a 5lb. CO2 tank
- Portable designAdjustable thermostat
- Connection hardware includedManual defrost
- Top guard railInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Leather like topWeight: 150 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year, 5 years compressorDimensions: 50.25" H x 23.75" W x 27" D
- Height: 50.25"
- Width: 23.75"
- Depth: 27"