Description & Highlights
Summit Triple Tap Built-In Kegerator - Black
Everyone has different tastes in beer, so make sure you're pouring something to please everyone with the Summit Triple Tap Built-In Kegerator (SBC490BITRIPLE). This full-size 24" kegerator can serve up three (3) different types of beer simultaneously, using three (3) separate tap faucets, three (3) separate beer line assemblies, and enough room to hold three (2) 1/6 barrel slim or three (3) Cornelius kegs. Use the adjustable dial control to adjust the temperature to your liking so you can store any beer at the perfect temperature, regardless of style -- turn things down for cold, refreshing lagers, or raise the temperature for big beers that are better served a little warmer. You can even use this model as a refrigerator to store your food and beverages by using the included adjustable shelves.
Designed for under-counter installation, this kegerator will sit flush with existing cabinetry, however, the beautiful black cabinet is fully finished so you can set it up as a freestanding unit as well. The included rolling casters can also be installed to maximize mobility, allowing you to move the kegerator to any room where delicious draft beer is in demand. This triple tap kegerator comes with everything you need to get you on your way to providing the best beer selection in your neighborhood: one (1) 5 lb CO2 tank and single gauge regulator; a 3-faucet chrome beer tower; three (3) draft beer line assemblies with three (3) American Sankey "D" style couplers; one (1) cleaning kit. When you're not using the kegerator, simply let the automatic defrost feature take care of the work in preparing the unit for storage.
Triple Tap System:The chrome tower features 3 separate faucets, and you can configure each tap line for a different connection -- including various sankey & homebrew couplers
Built-In or Freestanding Installation:Designed for built-in installation, but comes with a fully finished black cabinet and rolling casters for freestanding use
Adjustable Thermostat:Use the dial control to create the perfect temperature for all your beers, from lagers to barleywine and Belgian quadruples
Note: If you wish to dispense from three (3) kegs simultaneously you will only be able to do so from Cornelius kegs, which will require Tap-Rite Ball Lock Easy Keg Conversion Kits (43-0110-00).**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Height: 34.5"
- Width: 23.63"
- Depth: 24.88"
- Height: 29"
- Width: 21.25"
- Depth: 18.75"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: SBC490BITRIPLESummit Triple Tap Built-In Kegerator
- Brand: SummitAll connection hardware included
- 24" full-size kegeratorThree (3) American Sankey "D" couplers included
- Built-in or freestanding installation5 lb CO2 tank and regulator included
- Triple tap systemCasters included
- Can use different connections for each tapCleaning kit included
- Adjustable dial control thermostatCapacity: 6.4 cu. ft.
- Automatic defrost100% CFC free
- Holds three (3) Cornelius kegs or two (2) 1/6-bbl kegsUL listed
- Accommodates a full-size standard 1/2-bbl kegInput Voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Convertible to refrigerator with adjustable shelvesPower: 1.7 A
- Fully finished black cabinetShipping Weight: 152 lbs
- Chrome towerExterior Dimensions: 34.5" H x 23.63" W x 24.88" D
- Top guard railInterior Dimensions: 29" H x 21.25" W x 18.75" D
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor; 5 years compressor
You may download a product owner's manual below:
**Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files