TapRite 3741 $37.24
Single Gauge CO2 Beer Regulator
Hurry, sale ends Tuesday!
List Price: $49.00
Save: $11.76 (24% Off)
Extra 5% Off!
Description & Highlights
Single Gauge CO2 Regulator
The Tap-Rite Single Gauge C02 Regulator (3741) can be used on any C02 cylinder with a CGA-320 valve. This Single Gauge Regulator measures PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch). Each regulator comes with instructions for proper installation and use procedures.
What does the Tap-Rite Single Gauge C02 Regulator offer that sets if apart from the rest?
Designed Not to Exeed 50 PSIG:The 3741 single gauge C02 regulator has a forged brass body and the non-removable adjusting screw is designed and tested not to exceed 50 PSIG, even when turned all the way in the maximum downstream delivery. It even features a non-adjustable safety blow off at 55-65 PSI.
Hosebarb Prevents Damage From Debris:In addition a sintered metal flow control filter in the inlet hosebarb prevents dirt and other particles from damaging internal regulator parts.
Permanent Quad Ring Seal Prevents Leaks:This regulator offers a Permanent Quad Ring Seal on inlet hosebarb makes it no longer necessary to keep up with those fickle fiber washers each time you refill your C02 cylinder and helps eliminate a source of leaks.
- Commercial gradePressure tested
- Primary single gaugeInstructions for proper installation
- Non-adjustable safety blow off at 55-65 psiNylon bonnet
- Flow control inlet hosebarb filterNSF Approved
- Permanent quad-ring inlet sealApproval: UL
- Non-removable adjusting screwWeight: 2.55 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year partsDimensions: 7"h x 4.5"w x 4.5"d
- Height: 7"
- Width: 4.5"
- Depth: 4.5"