Description & Highlights
TapRite Sankey "D" System Keg Coupler with Lever-Handle - Fits American Kegs
The TapRite American Sankey "D" System Lever-Handle Keg Coupler (CH5002) is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. The coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve, a forged brass body, and the KAM-Loc Keg lock feature, which eliminates unexpected spray of beer and or loss of gas.
What does the Tap-Rite American Sankey D-System Lever-Handle Coupler offer that sets if apart from the rest?
Removable Parts for Easy Cleaning:The CH5002 has several removable parts for easy cleaning. The hose barb with probe washer is easily removable for cleaning and series tapping.
Ball Check Valve Prevents Back FlowThe Coupler also has a ball check valve to prevent back flow of beer when a barrel is untapped.
Pressure Line Shut-OffA Built-in pressure line shut-off prevents loss of gas when the keg is untapped, while the probe washer assures that beer and gas cannot be mixed, eliminating a possible cause of foamy beer. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever-handle to properly couple the keg.
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Model: CH5002Color: Black and brass
- Brand: TapRiteFits US Sankey Keg Valves
- 55-psi pressure relief valveCan be quickly dismantled for cleaning
- Forged brass bodyBall check valve prevents back flow of beer and can be easily removed for cleaning
- D system couplerNSF Approved
- KAM-Loc keg lock featureApproval: UL
- Removable hose barb with probe washer for effortless cleaning and series tappingWeight: 1.85 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year partsDimensions: 4" h x 6.5" w x 3" d
- TapRite Lever-handle "D" System Sankey Keg Coupler
- Height: 4"
- Width: 6.5"
- Depth: 3"