Description & Highlights
The Summit Refrigerator Features 11.0 Cu Ft of Frost-Free Storage
In just a matter of weeks you and yours can enjoy the BSG Select Extra Special Bitter Extract Kit (F37) and its big, bold flavor profile. Adding more hops and malt than typical English Pale Ale or Bitter, this beer has a bready malt character complemented by earthy English hops. You’ll be able to enjoy this beer in 2 to 4 weeks with all the necessary ingredients included in the kit. Thanks to the ease of this recipe, it’s perfect for even beginning home brewers.
Flavorful:This Extra Special Bitter beer has more hops and malt than typical English Pale Ale or Bitter for a rich, bready malt character with earthy English hops.
Easy:Ready in 2 to 4 weeks, this recipe is perfect for the beginning home brewer.
Convenient:This kit comes complete with all the necessary ingredients for your convenience.
- Model: F37BSG Select Extra Special Bitter Extract Kit
- Brand: BSGDifficulty: Easy
- Extra Special Bitter beerSpecialty Grain (crushed): 2 oz Crisp Caramalt 15L, 4 oz Château Biscuit™, 2 oz Crisp Crystal Light 45L
- IBU: 22Fermentables: 1 × 3.3 lb can Muntons Maris Otter LME, 1 × 3.3 lb can Muntons Light LME
- ABV: 4.90%Hops: 1 oz Challenger Pellets - Bittering, 1 oz East Kent Golding Pellets - Aroma, 1 oz Fuggle Pellets - Dry Hop
- OG: 1.050Yeast: 11.5 g Fermentis Safale S-04
- FG: 1.0125 oz priming sugar
- SRM: 1455 ct bottling caps
- Color: AmberMuslin bag
- Ready: 2 - 4 weeksInstruction sheet