Table of Contents: Why Buy a Kegerator? Types of Kegerators Factors to Consider While Shopping Reviews of Popular Brands You love beer. We love beer….
5.2 Cu. Ft. Kegerator
Description & Highlights
Danby 5.2 Cu. Ft. Kegerator - Spotless
Enjoy your brew fresh from the tap, and purchase the Danby 5.2 Cu. Ft. Kegerator (DKC146SLDB). This environmentally friendly keg cooler is freestanding and features a durable spotless steel finish that does not show smudges. It also has a scratch resistant worktop, heavy duty castors, and a mechanical temperature control so your keg is not only portable, but its contents are also kept at optimal temperature.
In addition, the Danby Kegerator boasts an integrated door handle, a reversible door hinge, and automatic defrost for ease of use and hassle-free maintenance. For delicious, cold, brew straight from the spigot, invest in the Danby 5.2 cu ft Kegerator and enjoy your beer from the comfort of your own home!
Here's What's Included:Ships complete with all components needed to tap one keg: CO2 tank, regulator, beer line, air line, tap, tower, drip tray, faucet, and faucet handle (keg not included)
Environmentally Friendly:It uses R134A refrigerant to function, meaning it's safer for the environment
Full Of Features:With its black/chrome beer tower dispenser, removable drip tray, and chrome guardrail, you'll have everything you need to enjoy beer from the tap at home
- Model: DKC146SLDBUses R134A refrigerant; environmentally friendly
- Brand: DanbyScratch resistant worktop
- CO2 tank and hardware included (tank requires charging)Spotless steel finish
- Free standing; recommended for indoor useMechanical temperature control
- Automatic defrostIntegrated door handle
- Heavy-duty castorsReversible door hinge
- Warranty: 1-year parts and laborWeight: 92.6 lbs / 42 kg
- Danby 5.2 Cu. Ft. KegeratorDimensions: 33" H x 20-3/4" W x 23-3/4" D
- Height: 33"
- Width: 20-3/4"
- Depth: 23-3/4"