Watch More Kegerator Videos on YouTube To set up your KC1000SS kegerator, please view the assembly video above or follow our instruction guide below. On…
5 Gallon Craft Brew Kegerator
Description & Highlights
EdgeStar 5 Gallon Craft Brew Kegerator Stainless Steel Door
Keep your craft brew cold and ready to serve with the customizable EdgeStar 5 Gallon Craft Brew Kegerator Stainless Steel Door (KC1000SS). This compact sized kegerator is designed to fit one sixth barrel or one Cornelius keg, in addition to a loaded CO2 tank inside. The KC1000SS comes equipped with all of the necessary components needed to store and dispense a beer keg. Thanks to the internal circulation fan, the KC1000SS will excel at chilling your beverages to as low as 32°F without freezing them, while helping keep an even temperature within the unit. The solid stainless steel door combined with the blue LED interior lights and digital thermostat provide a modern and sleek appearance that compliments any room.
Low Temperature Thermostat
The digital control panel allows you to easily adjust and monitor your temperature settings to ensure your beer is perfectly chilled. The ultra-low thermostat maintains temperatures as cold as 32 degrees without freezing the keg.
With a slim 17.5 in. width, this kegerator is able to fit in many spaces that standard sized units cannot, allowing for optimal user flexibility.
Integrated Door Lock
The built-in lock enables for your KC1000SS to remain completely secure, which also helps maintain the desired interior temperature.
Beer Components Included
Keg Types & Capacities
Sixth Barrel Keg
Sixth Barrel Keg
* Due to interior size restrictions, a full-size, pony, or oversized / rubberized keg will not fit into this unit.
Easy 10 Minute Assembly
Use our easy to follow instruction guide or assembly video to build your kegerator. The average assembly time is 10 minutes and can be completed with minimal skill.
* Please keep in mind the CO2 tank comes empty due to HAZMAT shipping restrictions and will need to be filled at a local air/gas or welding supplier.
** When assembling the beer coupler to the air line, do not discard the clear check valve inside the coupler as this prevents air leaks and liquid from flowing back up into the regulator.
Recommended Cleaning Kits
We recommend cleaning your beer lines after every keg or a minimum of every two weeks. Here are our most popular options:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I build-in this unit undercounter?
- No, this unit is not intended for built-in use*. We recommend that you upgrade to a KC7000SS built-in model.
*If you still intend on building this unit in we recommend a minimum clearance of 2”-3” on the back and sides. This recommendation is at the user’s discretion and can void the warranty if used improperly.
- Do I need anything else?
- This setup comes with essentially everything you need to get started. All you’ll need to do is get the gas cylinder filled and a keg of your favorite beer.
- How many kegs will the CO2 tank last?
- Once filled, the gas cylinder that is provided will usually last 3-4 sixth barrel kegs.
- Where do I get my CO2 tank filled?
- CO2 is a commonly used commercial gas. You should be able to find a local air/gas or welding supplier to fill your tank.
- How long will a keg of beer stay fresh in a kegerator?
- Typically domestic kegs can last 6-8 weeks staying under the proper temperature and pressure. Pasteurized beers, usually imported kegs, can last up to 12 weeks.
Other Available Models
- Model: KC1000SSEdgeStar Stainless Steel Beverage Cooler
- Brand: EdgeStarColor: Black Cabinet; Stainless Steel Door
- One (1) 2.5” stainless steel beer tower with stainless steel faucetInternal circulation fan
- One (1) 2.5 lb CO2 tank (empty)Temperature range: 32 - 46°F
- One (1) single gauge regulatorNot compatible with casters
- One (1) stainless steel D couplerAmperage: 1.2 Amps
- One (1) 5 ft. 3/16 in ID beer line; One (1) 5/16 in ID gas lineRefrigerant: R600a
- Digital ThermostatInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Internal blue LED lightingWeight: 63.8 lbs
- Warranty: One (1) year parts & ninety (90) days laborDimensions: 32.7” H x 17.5” W x 20.1" D
- Height: 32.7"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 20.1"