Watch More Kegerator Videos on YouTube To set up your KC1000SS kegerator, please view the assembly video above or follow our instruction guide below. On…
Full Size Triple Tap Built-In Stainless Steel Kegerator
Description & Highlights
EdgeStar Full Size Triple Tap Built-In Kegerator - Stainless Steel
Serve up cold draft beer in the comfort of your own home using the EdgeStar Full Size Built-In Kegerator (KC7000SSTRIP). Due to its thoughtful design, quality components, and front ventilation, this unit is the perfect addition to your home bar, kitchen or man cave.
Electronic Control Panel
All of your unit settings, including temperature and interior lighting, are easily adjusted using the electronic control panel with push buttons and digital temperature display.
Because of its front ventilation, you can build this unit into cabinetry for a seamlessly integrated look or place it under a counter.
Forced Air-Cooled Beer Tower
Cold air is directed up to and throughout the beer tower, preventing lost beer from a foaming first pour and ensuring that your brew stays cold from keg to glass.
LED Interior Lighting
LED interior lighting illuminates your keg(s) and components while consuming less energy and not emitting any heat, so the temperature of your keg(s) will remain uncompromised.
Forced Air Refrigeration
Due to a powerful forced air refrigeration system, cold air is evenly distributed throughout the kegerator to maintain your desired temperature, eliminating possible hot spots and guaranteeing the perfect pour with every dispense.
Ice Cold Beer
Whether you prefer a cool stout or an ice cold lager, you'll be able to keep your kegs as cold as you please using the integrated thermostat that goes as low as 32°F.
Reversible Door w/ Lock
You have the option of reversing the door swing if you happen to prefer a certain direction or would like the unit to follow the flow of your cabinetry. The integrated door lock provides extra security from unauthorized use.
Large Interior Capacity
Due to its large interior, this keg refrigerator is the only residential built-in unit that can hold three sixth barrel commercial kegs. It can also fit full size half barrel kegs, oversized beveled edge kegs, pony kegs, slim quarter kegs or up to three sixth barrel kegs.
Premium Beer Components Included
Keg Types & Capacities
Sixth Barrel Keg
(1) Oversized Keg
(1) Full-Size Keg
(1) Pony Keg
(1) Slim Quarter Keg
Up to 3 Sixth Barrel Kegs
Up to 3 Cornelius Homebrew Kegs
(1) Slim Quarter & (1) Sixth Barrel Keg
(1) Slim Quarter & (1) Cornelius Keg
Easy 30 Minute Assembly
Use our easy to follow instruction guide or assembly video to build your kegerator. The average assembly time is 30-40 minutes and can be completed with minimal skill.
* Please keep in mind the co2 tank comes empty due to HAZMAT shipping restrictions and will need to be filled at a local air/gas or welding supplier.
Recommended Cleaning Kits
We recommend cleaning your beer lines after every keg or a minimum of every two weeks. Here are our most popular options:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I build-in this unit undercounter?
- Yes. Its front ventilating design allows you to build this unit into undercounter applications.
- Do I need anything else?
- This setup comes with essentially everything you need to get started. All you’ll need to do is get the gas cylinder filled and a keg of your favorite beer.
- How many kegs will the co2 tank last?
- Once filled, the gas cylinder that is provided will usually last 4-5 full sized kegs or approximately 13-15 sixth barrel kegs.
- Where do I get my co2 tank filled?
- Co2 is a commonly used commercial gas. You should be able to find a local air/gas or welding supplier to fill your tank.
- How long will a keg of beer stay fresh in a kegerator?
- Typically domestic kegs can last 6-8 weeks staying under the proper temperature and pressure. Pasteurized beers, usually imported kegs, can last up to 12 weeks.
Other Available Models
*When empty, it is recommended that you keep the temperature between 35-38ºF.
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Model: KC7000SSTRIPEdgeStar Full Size Triple Tap Built-In Kegerator
- Brand: EdgeStarBlack cabinet & stainless steel door
- Temperature range: 32 - 60ºFOne (1) 5 lb. Luxfer CO2 tank
- Front ventilationOne (1) dual gauge regulator
- Forced-air refrigerationThree (3) 304 stainless steel "D" Sankey couplers
- Air-cooled beer towerThree (3) 3/16" ID x 7/16" OD PVC beer lines
- NSF approved draft componentsThree (3) red air lines
- Professional handleOne (1) stainless steel air-cooled triple tap beer tower
- Safety lockThree (3) 304 stainless steel faucets
- Adjustable thermostatThree (3) black tap handles
- Interior LED lightingReversible door
- Reinforced stainless steel floor120 watts, 1.03 amps
- Four (4) casters includedInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Drip tray, guard rail, & stainless steel top cover includedWeight: 115 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year with in-home serviceDimensions: 34 3/8" H x 23 13/16" W x 25 3/8" D
- Height: 34 3/8"
- Width: 23 13/16"
- Depth: 25 3/8"