Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
EdgeStar BR3002 24 Inch Wide Kegerator Conversion Refrigerator for Full Size Kegs with Deep Chill Mode
Description & Highlights
EdgeStar 24 Inch Wide Kegerator Conversion Refrigerator for Full Size Kegs with Deep Chill Mode
- Intuitive Control Panel: A control panel that is easy-to-use and easy-to-read allows you to monitor and adjust temperature settings, ensuring that your beer remains cold and fresh
- Deep Chill Mode: This mode can be activated with the touch of a button for situations where you want to quickly cool a new keg -- it can then be de-activated to maintain the desired temperature
- Included Accessories: To get a jump start on the conversion process, this refrigerator includes an attractive guard rail, four (4) mobility casters, and surface mount drip tray, and if you would like to use the unit as a refrigerator, it comes with two (2) wire shelves
- Keg Accommodations: The full size cabinet is able to accommodate kegs of all sizes, including rubberized, half-barrel, slim quarter, up to three (3) sixth barrel kegs, and up to three (3) corny kegs
- Features a knockout in the rear of the unit to allow for the optional storage of a CO2 tank ;
- Temperature Range: 32 - 50°F
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Parts, 90 Day Labor
- Accepts Custom Panels: No
- Depth: 25-1/4"
- Door Alarm: No
- Door Lock: No
- Height: 35-1/4"
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Leveling Legs: No
- Number Of Shelves: 2
- Shelf Material: Wire
- Width: 23-13/16"
- With Casters: Yes
|3.35 cu. ft.|
|Cornelius (1/6 Barrel), Full Size (1/2 Barrel), Oversize (1/2 Barrel), Pony (1/4 Barrel), Sixth Barrel (1/6 Barrel), Slim Pony (1/4 Barrel)|
Number of Kegs
|1 Full Size, 1 Oversize, 1 Pony, 1 Slim Pony, 3 Cornelius, 3 Sixth Barrel|
Number Of Shelves
Approved for Commercial Use
Lead Leaching Certified NSF/ANSI 61
|N/A (Regulation does not apply)|
|1 Year Parts, 90 Day Labor|
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Ground / Parcel
This item ships Ground or USPS. Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 7 business days once the product leaves the warehouse. We will email you tracking information once the product leaves our warehouse. Ground or USPS deliveries do not require a signature and may be left at the ship to location. All deliveries can occur Monday through Saturday depending on your local delivery carrier. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
Ground or USPS deliveries do not include a guaranteed delivery date. Should you require a specific delivery date or expedited shipping options, please contact our customer service department so they may assist you with options and pricing. Call 1-855-857-3885, M-F 8am to 6pm CST.