Ultra Low Temp Stainless Steel Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion
Description & Highlights
EdgeStar Ultra Low Temp Stainless Steel Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion - Refrigerator Only
Build your own kegerator with the EdgeStar Ultra Low Temp Stainless Steel Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion (BR2000SS). Designed to work with the beer line components and hardware included with the EdgeStar KC2000SS, this freestanding stainless steel refrigerator is the same one used to build the EdgeStar Kegerator. Representing EdgeStar's unique combination of style, innovation, and versatile application, this unit is great for your homemade kegerator project or for replacing the refrigerator unit of your EdgeStar kegerator.
UL listed, this keg refrigerator maintains a temperature range from the low 30s to 45° Fahrenheit and stores up to a full-sized half shell Sankey standard keg. The unit features a reversible door and casters for easy mobility.
Note: The refrigerator does not support the use of Coors or Miller rubberized kegs or other oversized kegs.**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Model: BR2000SSEdgeStar Stainless Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion
- Brand: EdgeStarSame refrigerator unit included with KC2000 EdgeStar Kegerator
- Freestanding, stainless steel keg refrigeratorWorks with beer line components and hardware from EdgeStar Kegerator
- Wire rack shelvingModern black-on-black finish
- Casters for easy mobilityProtective floor plate for added durability
- UL listed for electrical safetyTemperature Range: low 30s - 45° Fahrenheit
- Does not support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegsWeight: 81.6 lbs
- Reversible doorDimensions: 35" H x 20" W x 26.5" D
- Warranty: 90 day labor, 1 year parts
- Height: 35"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 26.5"