History of Magnum Hops Just a year or two ago, Hallertauer Magnum was the main bittering hop grown in Germany. According to the 2015 Northern…
Description & Highlights
Grand Cru International California Muscat
The Grand Cru International California Muscat 4788 is a light and refreshing white wine that offers aromas of passion fruit, pineapple, elderflowers, and lychee. Perfect for a warm summer day.
Enhanced flavor profiles:Select grape juice concentrates create exquisite wine in only 5 weeks
Ideal blend of flavors:Quality ingredients are sourced from around the world.
Customize your red wine:Select red wine kits feature 125g package of our proprietary GenuWine Winery Dried Grape Skins
Customize your white wine:Select white wine kits feature Süss Reserve PackTM for an off dry wine (or omit the pack if you prefer a drier wine).
- Model: 4788Grand Cru International California Muscat
- Brand: BSGGrape skins included? No
- Wine type: WhiteConcentrate included? 12 L
- Oak intensity: 0Süss Reserve Pack included? No
- Body: 2Yield: 6 gallons
- Sweetness: 1Fermentation time: 5 weeks