Pro-Line 1 HP Glycol Power Pack Up to 500 ft Run 2 Pumps/Motors
Description & Highlights
Micromatic Pro-Line 1 HP Glycol Power Pack Up to 500 ft Run 2 Pumps/Motors
Upgrade your bar with the Pro-Line 1 HP Glycol Power Pack Up to 500 ft Run with 2 Pumps / Motors (MMPP4305-PKG) and provide perfectly chilled beer from keg to glass. This unit utilizes “thin-plate” cooling technology to transfer heat through a series of immersed plates in the bath, which helps reduce compressor operation and improve overall efficiency. Convenient exterior sight glass displays the current glycol level so you know exactly when it’s time for a refill. Insulated with expanded urethane foam to reduce condensation, and a digital thermostat to easily monitor temperatures, the Micromatic MMPP4305-PKG is one of the most practical units on the market.
Efficient:This glycol power pack is insulated with expanded urethane foam to minimize condensation and maintain glycol temperature
Prepared:The MMPP4305-PKG is equipped with two pumps and motors to individually cool two dispense points
Compact:Compared to other standard units, the MMPP4305-PKG is a compact solution for eliminating air-cooled long draw systems
Effective:The MMPP4305-PKG will effectively maintain temperature settings to deliver impeccably chilled beer
Quick Installation:This Micromatic glycol system is easier to install than standard air shaft systems for your convenience
- Model: MMPP4305-PKGPro-Line 1 HP Glycol Power Pack Up to 500 ft Run 2 Pumps/Motors
- Brand: MicromaticPump type: Vane
- ETL listedPump capacity: 80 GPH each
- Two (2) motors and two (2) pumps includedRefrigerant: R-134a
- Cooling power: 7,250 BTUs /hrRefrigerant pressure: 185 (Low) – 235 (High)
- Space saving designSuction pressure 25 psi (with bath filled at 32°F)
- Quiet operationInput voltage: 208/230 V/60 Hz
- Cabinet cover includedPlug type: NEMA 6-15P
- Compressor: 1 HPWeight: 215 lbs
- Maximum distance to tower: 500 ftCapillary tube size: Sploran EGJE-1-CP60
- Bath capacity: 11.5 gallonsDimensions: 31.5”H x 19”W x 36”D
- Warranty: 18 months parts, one (1) year labor; additional three (3) year compressor & start components
- Height: 31.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 36"