Description & Highlights
MoreBeer - American Wheat Extract Kit
Pop open a cold one with the added delight of your own labor right in the bottle. The MoreBeer - American Wheat Extract Kit (KIT125) will have you well on your way to brewing 5 delicious gallons of your own beer. This kit leads you through step by step to prepare, brew, and bottle your own wheat beer to be enjoyed by you and yours. This wheat beer has low bitterness and is smooth for easy drinking with an estimated 3.8% alcohol content. Perfect for a summer thirst quencher, this beer is great for customizing with any number of fruit purees or flavorings. It doesn’t contain any grain and only uses Dry Malt Extract. Recipe kits do not include hop bag, grain bag(s) or yeast. Recommended yeast is the Yeast Starter Kit (1000 ml), Wyeast (American) - 1056, or Dry Yeast - Safale US-05 (11.5 g).
Easy:Just follow the step-by-step instructions, this kit will have you well on your way to brewing 5 gallons of your own beer.
Delicious:For a more smooth experience wheat beer has low bitterness and is mild for easy drinking with an estimated 3.8% alcohol content.
- Model: KIT125MoreBeer - American Wheat Extract Kit
- Brand: MoreBeerRecipe kits DO NOT include hop bag or yeast
- Makes 5 gallonsRecommended yeast: Yeast Starter Kit (1000 ml); Wyeast (American) - 1056; Dry Yeast - Safale US-05 (11.5 g)
- Low-bitterness and smooth profile great for customizationSuggested fermentation temperature: 68°F
- All-malt product; No rice or corn usedEstimated Original Gravity: 1.038-42
- Includes MoreBeer 2 lb Dried Malt Extract - Light (DME10C); MoreBeer 3 lb Dried Malt Extract - Bavarian Wheat (DME40D)Estimated SRM: 6
- Includes American Wheat Flavor Pack (XKIT125)Estimated IBU’s: 12-16
- Step-by-step brewing instructionsEstimated Alcohol Percentage: 3.8%