Description & Highlights
Perlick 24-Inch Dual Faucet C-Series Beer Dispenser Stainless Steel Door
The elegance and quality of the Perlick 24-Inch Dual Faucet C-Series Beer Dispenser (HC24TB-3-1X2) is immediately apparent. Made in the USA, the dispenser features a high-quality commercial-grade stainless steel interior and stylish black vinyl-clad exterior. Additionally, the model features a stainless steel door. Inside, the dispenser keeps kegs perfectly chilled with a front-vented RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system, which keeps your brewery-fresh beer between 33 and 42 degrees Fahrenheit with the help of a commercial grade electromechanical temperature controller. Thanks to air-cooled dispensing towers that keep the beer lines cold, any beer that pours forth from the 630SS stainless steel faucets will be the perfect temperature every time.
The dispenser comes standard with a low profile “D” system keg coupler, though may be fitted with different couplers depending on the type of beer. The dispenser also features a zero-clearance hinge that allows it to fit in completely flush with any counters around it. A digital control module ensures that the dispenser is easy to set to the perfect temperature for a variety of beers. Though the dispenser features a compact form-factor, it still offers enough space for one 1/4 barrel or two 1/6 barrels. Each time you open your faucet, your glass will fill with crisp, refreshing beer, air-cooled to a perfect chill between keg and glass, and a portable drainer will catch any accidental overflow without the need for extra plumbing.
Made in the USA:Domestic, high-quality design and material
Commercial grade:Made from the highest quality of stainless steel
RAPIDcool:Front-vented, forced-air refrigeration ensures the perfect brew temperature
Digital control:A digital control module makes it easier than ever to adjust internal temperatures
- Can I build-in this unit undercounter?
- Yes. Its front ventilating design allows you to build this unit into undercounter applications.
- Do I need anything else?
- This setup comes with essentially everything you need to get started. All you’ll need to do is get the gas cylinder filled and a keg of your favorite beer.
- How many kegs will the CO2 tank last?
- Once filled, the gas cylinder that is provided will usually last 4-5 full sized kegs or approximately 13-15 sixth barrel kegs.
- Where do I get my CO2 tank filled?
- CO2 is a commonly used commercial gas. You should be able to find a local air/gas or welding supplier to fill your tank.
- How long will a keg of beer stay fresh in a kegerator?
- Typically domestic kegs can last 6-8 weeks staying under the proper temperature and pressure. Pasteurized beers, usually imported kegs, can last up to 12 weeks.
Premium Beer Components Included
Keg Types & Capacities
Sixth Barrel Keg
(1) Slim Quarter Keg
Up to 2 Sixth Barrel Kegs
Up to 2 Cornelius Homebrew Kegs
PLEASE NOTE: This unit does not fit full size kegs.
Recommended Cleaning Kits
We recommend cleaning your beer lines after every keg or a minimum of every two weeks. Here are our most popular options:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Model: HC24TB-3-1X224-Inch Dual Faucet C-Series Beer Dispenser Stainless Steel Door
- Brand: PerlickLow profile "D" system keg coupler
- Made in the USADual faucet
- Commercial grade components33 to 42° F
- Stainles steel interiorRight or left hinge
- 630SS stainless steel faucetsAir-cooled dispensing towers
- Digital control module525 Btu commercial-grade compressor
- 5.2 cubic foot capacityElectrical: 115V, 60Hz
- Space for one 1/4 or two 1/6 barrelsDoor swing clearance: 25"
- Zero-clearance hingeStainless steel door
- Front-vented forced-air refrigerationTower height: 12 3/4"
- Portable drainerShipping Weight: 222 lbs
- 3-year warranty plus additional 3-years on sealed systemsDimensions: 34 1/4" H x 24" W x 24" D
- Height: 34 1/4"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"