Through-Door Kegerator Conversion Kit
Description & Highlights
Wanting to Convert a Fridge Into a Kegerator?
The process is made simple with the help of this kegerator conversion kit (RCK-LC-S). Designed for through-door faucet installations, the RCK-LC-S kegerator conversion kit ships complete with all the necessary hardware and tools for a refrigerator conversion.
- Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator
- 4 ft. of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler
- 5 ft. of long super vinyl beer hose assembly (pre-assembled with hex nut and neoprene washer)
- 4 in. long PVC door spacer
- 4 1/2 in. long nipple shank (includes locknut, plastic flange, coupling nut, and snap ring)
- Chrome plated solid brass beer faucet
- High gloss black plastic faucet handle
- Durable 6 in. x 4 in. stainless steel drip tray
- Faucet wrench
- Detailed, easy-to-follow instructions
Note: CO2 tank sold separately.
Enjoy real draft beer and save money by building your own kegerator - order this conversion kit today!
- Model: RCK-LC-SStandard - Door Kegerator Conversion Kit
- Brand: TapriteHigh gloss black plastic faucet knob
- Dual gauge CO2 regulatorDurable 6" x 4" stainless steel drip tray with 2" tall backsplash and no drain
- 4’ of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clampsFaucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank
- 5’ long super vinyl beer hose assembly that will not rot, swell, or dry out4 1/2" long nipple shank assembly
- 4" long PVC door spacer that allows secure shank installationComplete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet