Table of Contents: Why Buy a Kegerator? Types of Kegerators Factors to Consider While Shopping Reviews of Popular Brands You love beer. We love beer….
Professional Dual Tap Built-In Kegerator
Description & Highlights
Summit Dual Tap Built-In Kegerator - Black
Dispense not one but two of your favorite beers using the Summit Dual Tap Built-In Kegerator (SBC490BITWIN). This professional-grade kegerator is built to withstand the rigorous use typical of commercial settings and features an enhanced cooling system designed to keep the unit cold despite venue conditions.
Built-In or Freestanding Capable:Designed for built-in application, this kegerator is perfect for placement under the counter, but the fully finished black cabinet allows for freestanding use as well
Dual Tap:Dispense one (1) half size barrel keg or two (2) quarter or smaller sized barrel kegs using this double faucet draft system
Adjustable Shelving:Two (2) adjustable wire shelves are available for use if you'd like to convert your kegerator to a refrigerator when not dispensing beer
Guard Rail & Casters Included:A convenient silver top guard rail and mobility casters are included in case you plan to use the unit as a freestanding kegerator
Components Included:This kegerator arrives with a complete tap system, including a 5 lb. CO2 tank, regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware & cleaning kit
- Model: SBC490BITWINSummit Dual Tap Built-In Kegerator
- Brand: SummitColor: black
- All draft components includedCO2 tank included
- Built-in or freestanding applicationTwo (2) wire shelves
- Accommodates half, quarter or mini kegsFour (4) casters included
- Double faucet tower100% CFC free
- Automatic defrostInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Adjustable thermostatCapacity: 6.4 cu. ft.
- Top guard railWeight: 152 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor, 5 years compressorDimensions: 34.5" H x 23.63" W x 24.88" D
- Height: 34.5"
- Width: 23.63"
- Depth: 24.88"