Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Summit SBC635MBISSTBTWIN 24 Inch Wide 5.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity Free Standing Beer Kegerator with Dual Sankey American Taps and Deep Chill Function
Description & Highlights
Summit 24 Inch Wide 5.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity Free Standing Beer Kegerator with Dual Sankey American Taps and Deep Chill Function
- Large 5.6 cu. ft. capacity can house a full half keg, pony keg or two 1/6 barrel kegs
- Dual tap draft tower allows you to serve two different types of beer from two 1/6 size kegs
- This beer dispensing Kegerator operates between the range of 30 to 50ºF for the perfect temperature beverage
- Stylish, front mounted digital thermostat with blue LED display is easy to navigate for your favorite setting
- Automatic defrost cycle provides a longer product life with a reduced maintenance schedule
- Attractive chrome guard rail is provided to ensure reduced spillage and overall neatness of use
- Stainless steel interior floor provides a strong and durable base while loading and unloading kegs
- Stylish stainless steel wrapped door provides extra durability and a sleek look
- This product includes casters for maximum portability between locations
- Deep chill function provides a quick cool down for the freshly installed keg reducing the temperature quickly
- This Kegerator can be built in to existing cabinetry for a flush, professional look
- Removable drip tray provides a catch for any spillage that may occur during usage for easy clean up
- One year parts and labor, five year compressor manufacturer warranty, giving you peace of mind
- Package includes: Draft Tower, Sankey American Dual Tap, 5 lb. Co2 Tank (empty), Regulator and all connection hardware
- Total Capacity: 5.6 Cu. Ft.
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Number of Draft Towers: 1
- Number of Taps: 2
- Temperature Range: 33 to 50ºF
- Depth: 25-7/8"
- Height: 33-1/2"
- Width: 24"
|5.6 cu. ft.|
Automatic Door Closer
|Built-In, Free Standing|
|Modern, Traditional, Contemporary|
Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)
Annual Operation Cost
|39 US Dollars|
Approved for Commercial Use
|1 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts, 5 Year Compressor|
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business