Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Summit SBC682TWIN 24 Inch Wide 5.6 Cu. Ft. Built-In / Free Standing Double Tap Kegerator
Description & Highlights
Summit 24 Inch Wide 5.6 Cu. Ft. Built-In / Free Standing Double Tap Kegerator
- 5.6 cu. ft. interior can accept a full half barrel keg, two slim quarter kegs, or up to three sixth barrel or Cornelius style kegs
- Twin draft tower allows you to serve from two slim quarter kegs
- Customizable door accepts full overlay panels for a seamless look that can blend into cabinetry
- Keep contents at just the right temperature with a range of 34 to 68°F
- Touch controls offer easy to use and precise temperature control
- Automatic defrost for minimum user maintenance
- Removable two-piece stainless steel drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place
- Includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, dual tap draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
- A tap cool system keeps your beer cold as it goes through your tower, and a Velcro strap holds the tank in place
- The floor is constructed from stainless steel for added protection when loading and removing kegs
- Two chrome shelves, with six placement options, allow the kegerator to also function as a beverage refrigerator
- Approved for commercial use
- This product is certified for outdoor use
- Covered under 1 year parts and labor and 5 year compressor manufacturer warranties
- Total Capacity: 5.6 Cu. Ft.
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Number of Draft Towers: 1
- Number of Taps: 2
- Temperature Range: 34 to 68°F
- Depth: 24-1/4"
- Height: 33-5/8"
- Width: 23-3/4"
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business